June 07, 2018
On the occasion of CCI France Philippines' 30th anniversary, the 2018 Business Awards Night will honor excellence and promote success and innovation across all industries. The Business Awards Night will also acknowledge the important social contributions made by organizations through their commitment to community, and environmental sustainability.
Don't miss the opportunity for your company to be highlighted as one of the leaders in your industry.
Here are the following award categories:
Best Environmental Practices will be awarded to the company that has exhibited strong commitment to environmental sustainability.
Creative CSR will be awarded to the company the has implemented a comprehensive and creative Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) project.
Communications will be awarded to the company that has executed an exceptional communications and marketing strategy through innovation and creative campaigns.
Food & Beverage will be awarded to the company that will be awarded to companies that brought a new and innovative product to the food industry in the Philippines.
Entrepreneurship will be awarded to a French or Filipino individual or a company for its ability to have created and developed a new business in the Philippines.
So French! will be awarded to the company that embodies the French-Filipino essence on their products and services.
CCI France Philippines is pleased to announce the panel of judges composed by experts, executives, CEOs of various industries and representatives from the government and INGOs who will be the judge for the finalists of the 2018 Business Awards.
Our panel of judges include:
• Walter Van Hattum, Head of Economic and Trade Section, EU Delegation
• Angelica Cayas, Director - International Investment Promotion Service, Philippines Board of Investments
• Mio Chongson, President and COO, ACE Saatchi & Saatchi
• Jos Ortega, Chairman and CEO, Havas Media Ortega
• Isabelle Nilo, Director, IN'Events
• Elodie Turpin, Executive Director, France-Philippines United Action
• Marie Antoniette Mariano, Senior Assistant Vice President - Head of Europe Desk, Banco de Oro Unibank, Inc.
• Melanie de Baets, Human Resource Consultant, Euroasia Research Experts
• Sheila Lobien, Regional Director - Head of Project Leasing, Jones Lang La Salle Philippines, Inc.
• Carmel Valencia, Country Lead for Corporate Communication, Public Affairs and Sustainability, L'Oreal Philippines
• Severine Charzat, Executive Coach & Business Partner, Harmony and Mobility Consulting
• Helen Baisa, President and Managing Director, Charmant Ingredients
• Erwan Heussaff, Entrepreneur/Consultant in Food/Fitness/Broader Hospitality
• Edgardo Rodriguez, President, Enderun Colleges
• Anne Cecile-Roccon, Vice President Corporate Affairs, Total (Philippines) Corporation
• Laurent Estrade, Head of the Economic Department, French Embassy - Economic Department